Two-channel transmitter, rolling code technology, 433,92 MHz.
Four-channel transmitter, rolling code technology, 433,92 MHz, complete with support.
Handheld device to program preset radio receivers and electronic control boards.
• frequency: 433,92 MHz
• range: up to 200 m in open air (the effective range depends on terrain and possible radio frequency interferences)
• 281.000 billion code combinations
• rolling code technology: every time the transmitter sends a code, it generates a new code using an encoder. An algorithm identifies and validates only the signal of the transmitters encoded by the radio receiver.
• virtually impossible to duplicate
• code can be personalized thanks to the TAUPROG programmer
• ideal for multi-user systems
• a transmitter can be programmed into any number of self-learning radio receivers, thus avoiding the use of different transmitters
• tougher shells