230 Volt. Automation for up-and-over garage doors
Opening in 21 sec.
230 V garage door opener with limit switch and encoder complete with built-in electronic control unit and 433,92 MHz two-channel radio receiver.
230 V garage door opener with limit switch.
• Automation for residential use
• 230 V motor
• built-in limit switch
• electronic control unit with built-in radio receiver
• manual release mechanism
• courtesy light with time delay
• built-in open / close buttons (SPINQRF)
• Automation for semi-intensive use
• in accordance with EN 12445-12453 standards
• Automation with higher torque and power
• encoder for obstacle detection and crush prevention
• irreversible gate operator
• small and compact to grant the widest opening of the garage door